Thursday, June 24, 2010

I just don't know


I just don't know about all this promoting stuff. Feels like I'm shouting into a void. Though I know I just started, I know I don't want to put MORE time and effort into promoting than I have. But I am happy to share what I've been doing. With myself.

I just got some mats in so I can present and package my prints more nicely. And I love my new paper cutter!

I just listed my first macaron painting in a mat. (These are French macaroons, the newest supposedly trendy dessert though I have never eaten one, and apparently they are impossible to
make yourself, unlike cupcakes.)




Also last night I painted a donut I am very happy with. From far away, I think it looks real! Here is a crappy cell phone photo:

Look at it from the other side of the room and tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment